Our goal here at GBJ is to create a community of responsible and healthy makeup users. The more diversity we have in terms of our voice and subject matter, the easier it will be for our readers to find something that speaks directly to them.
Want to write for us? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re always open to collaboration, so send in ideas or questions. And no, you don’t have to be a professional makeup artist. Just someone who’s passionate about eco-friendly, natural and cruelty-free cosmetics. We’re currently looking for:
- Makeup reviews
- Photo tutorials
- Before & After makeover stories
- “Swap” stories where you share a green product that has replaced a beloved but non-natural favourite.
- Post swaps: where you write a guest post for our blog and we’ll do one for yours
- DIY recipes (but only ones you’ve tried and tested)
- Cosmetics news relating to mineral makeup or other green lines
- Video tutorials (via YouTube)
Got other ideas? We’re all ears!
You should know that GBJ is a labour of love. Unfortunately, all you’re going to get for your posts (for now) is good karma. But we hope that some day we’ll generate enough traffic that people will pay us to test lipstick! Hey, we can dream, right?